“Are you feeling stagnant in your high school senior business and ready to flourish?
The High School Seniors 201: How to maintain a successful high school senior business, in a digital world is the perfect course for the high school portrait photographer ready to reconnect and relaunch their senior business.”
- Popular social media strategies to attract new clients
- Practical examples of retaining senior reps and clients throughout the year
- New ideas to implement for your seniors to attract more clients
- Reaching underclassmen
- Selling products in addition to digital files
- Working with school clubs and organizations
Dr. Tomayia Colvin, Sony Artisan of Imagery, is a high school senior portrait photographer and photography educator in Houston, Texas. She’s the founder of Tomayia Colvin Education + The Photo Cookout. She is on a mission to celebrate diversity and photographers of color.
She’s the mom of two dynamic teenagers and is often busy shuffling kids from track practice. She lives for the car rider line, Dr. Pepper, and making blue jeans, Converse, and t-shirts the new business casual.