Friday kicks off with the optional Precon Classes from 9am – 1pm.
These classes are not included in conference registration and require an additional fee. Super-size your weekend of education and add a precon class to your registration for only $59.
The iHeart Photography Conference officially opens with classes from 2pm – 5:30pm.
These classes are included in conference registration.
FEATURED PROGRAM – Included in Registration
Feathers and Fur – Painting Setup
Friday, October 13
Do you want to learn how to paint photo-realistic feathers and fur? Join Terri Butler for an afternoon learning how to extract your animal from a photo and how to prepare your image for painting and a discussion of painting process from mixer to final lighting.
- Step-by-Step Painting Process
- Understanding Different Types of Feathers and Fur
- Demo Different Mixer Techniques
- Understanding Painting Overlays
- See a File Breakdown from Cutout to Final Image
- Tips for Enhancing Texture After Painting
This is a preliminary class to prepare attendees for Saturday’s “Feathers and Fur – Painting Workshop”. Attendees are welcome to attend either class, but it is recommended that you take this class so that you will be better prepared for the presentation on Saturday.
Meet Terri Butler
I’m a retired Navy Medical Service Corps officer turned Consultant in the Healthcare Technology vertical. I was an independent consultant for about 11 years and loved the “non-corporate” life. But even the days of consulting are behind me now as I embrace full-time retirement and spend my days on two primary activities: Photography and Corvettes! Oh and I can’t forget travel… which has taken up a fair amount of my first couple of years of retirement.
Success as easy as one, two, three, FOUR!
Friday, October 13
Discover the four game-changing secrets to revolutionize your portrait studio business! Join Mark Sykes, CPP, Cr.Photog., a seasoned professional with over 30 years of experience in the photography industry. Unveiling his coveted expertise, Mark will empower you with four invaluable secrets that will transform your marketing strategies, pricing techniques, sales approaches, and customer service standards.
Students Will Learn:
- Discover four exclusive secrets in the photography industry from Mark Sykes, CPP, Cr.Photog., that will revolutionize your studio operations.
- Revamp your pricing techniques and embrace sales approaches that will command top dollar for your services, while confidently communicating your value.
- Become a master of effective promotion in the dynamic realm of social media and marketing, ensuring your business stands out from the crowd.
- Acquire unmatched expertise in handling phone conversations, navigating digital image requests, and delivering exceptional customer experiences.
- Elevate your customer service to unprecedented levels and leave a lasting impression on your clients that will leave them delighted and amazed.
Meet Mark Sykes
Mark Sykes, M.Photog.Cr., CPP began his career in 1994. He has a passion to learn about his clients to show off their unique, individualized personalities. Nothing gets Mark more fired up than to design a session around a person’s love and fascination! He loves to show off who people are, what makes them unique, and tell their stories.
Mark continues to pursue his love for professional photography by learning new technics to push his art further.